[Ponte Alto] November's Newcomers Meeting this Friday

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 05:25:48 PST 2010

Giovanna and Lucas will be hosting November’s newcomers gathering this
Friday.   The gathering is scheduled for Friday, November 12th starting at
7:00 PM.  The address is 6567 Skylemar Trail Centreville VA 20121.  There is
a dog and cats so medicate if necessary.

 The easiest way to get to their house is Rt. 28 heading south towards
Manassas; left onto Green Trails Blvd, then right onto Skylemar Trail.  Their
townhouse is on the left.

 Please park on Green Trails Blvd as all parking on Skylemar Trail is
private parking.  If you get lost please contact me on my cell phone at
301-943-2469.

See you all there.

--
Baroness Emma West