[Ponte Alto] Pennsic - Ponte Alto Camp

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Wed May 19 08:09:52 PDT 2010

Baroness, Lords,and Ladies,
      I have successfully completed my on-line registation for Pennsic, and will arrive Friday the 6th,with my 12' ger. I'm given to understand that period tents sort of get put 'out front', for apearance' sake,with modern tents less evidently situated.?  Tradition and ritual dictate that a ger's door faces South, so hopefully the Land Agent will perhaps factor that in when allocating my space?(wouldn't want to wind up in a corner with my face to a wall,if it can be avoided. )

The Blessings of Eternal Blue Heaven Upon All Pontoons.

Tselmeg the Mongol