[Ponte Alto] Pennsic - Ponte Alto Camp

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 10:14:51 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons,

As there has been much discussion both on this list and off about Pennsic, I am happy to announce that we have a land agent team for Pennsic this year and thus, there will be a Ponte Alto Camp!

We have also been registered with Pennsic, so when you go online to register, the "Barony of Ponte Alto" camp will be listed. We are finishing up the Ponte Alto registration page and will send out a notice when that has been completed.

More information will be coming soon, but please feel free to register with the Barony!

Thanks!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto