[Ponte Alto] Sewing circle - New date 5/13 Thursday

Marion McNealy m_mc_nealy at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 10:22:59 PDT 2010

OK, we have a new date and same time and place.
So this Thursday, 5/13, starting at 7 p.m we are meeting at Lady Elisande's house at  2408 N Rockinghamstreet in Arlington (22207) to discus projects, maybe doing some fitting, discussing patterns and do some sewing too.
 Lady Elisande will provide some form of food and definitely drink.  I'll bring some German and general costuming references and we'll all have fun.

All skill levels are welcome, come and have a good time!

- Lady Sophia Kress

P.S Please put any future demos on the Ponte Alto Calendar, as the Zoo demo is not currently on there.