[Ponte Alto] Sapphire

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Wed May 5 07:43:13 PDT 2010

Bring LOTS of insect repellant and treat hems of your garb and socks with
Deet... At the end of Sapphire last year I found ticks in everything and all
over... not just adult ticks, but seed ticks, too.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Patricia Cheshire <snoleopard4 at aol.com>wrote:

> Good morning all,
>
> I had a reservation at the Econolodge in Amelia for Sapphire but have
> decided to camp instead (but still a bit nervous about ticks...).  So, I
> just canceled my reservation.  It was for a room with one king size bed.
>
> Of you are planning on going and font eant to camp, you might want to call
> them if you need a room.  I know they usually sell out, but don't their
> status right now.
>
> Just letting everyone know if you don't want to camp.
>
> See you at Sapphire!  And bring your insect repellant!
>
> Wulfwyn
>

> "We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness.  And we heard the
> jubilation of wolves!"
> Durwood L. Allen

Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
MKA Gina L. MacNeill
List Moderator of the Atlantianweavers Yahoogroup

check out my etsy shop at:  http:ginasgoodiesva.etsy.com

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.