[Ponte Alto] Sapphire

Patricia Cheshire snoleopard4 at aol.com
Wed May 5 07:38:39 PDT 2010

Good morning all,

I had a reservation at the Econolodge in Amelia for Sapphire but have
decided to camp instead (but still a bit nervous about ticks...).  So,
I just canceled my reservation.  It was for a room with one king size
bed.

Of you are planning on going and font eant to camp, you might want to
call them if you need a room.  I know they usually sell out, but don't
their status right now.

Just letting everyone know if you don't want to camp.

See you at Sapphire!  And bring your insect repellant!

Wulfwyn

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness.  And we heard the
jubilation of wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen