[Ponte Alto] Mead question

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 06:16:26 PDT 2010

Porormr,
           Oh...  :-)      my supplier isn't maybe the best salesman.....    sounds good, as restarting the siphon stirs up sediment,correct?  what about filling?(not having seen one way or the other,I was assuming that one wanted as little air in the bottle as possible,to decrease oxidation? the volume of the siphon tube in the bottle will leave a void once removed,or is that not a concern? I await your most excellent advice. I'm using the wire-flip-top stopper type bottles.

The Blessing of Eternal Blue Heaven Be Upon You

Tselmeg the Mongol
Guard to the Embassy from Karakorum