[Ponte Alto] Classes this weekend at Night on the Town

Sarah Toich barjavel at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 13:25:36 PDT 2010

This is the list of fine individuals who have generously given of their time
and energy to teach at this weekend's event...

11a-12n Her Excellency Margery Illumination
11a-12n Lady CC Basic Rus Clothing
1p-2p Mistress Genevieve Elizabethan Embroidery
1p-2p Lady Rita Basic Tunic making
2p-3p Lord Mischa Brewing Demo and Discussion
2p-3p My Mistress Eibhlinn Pater Nosters
3p-4p His Excellency Dominick Calligraphy
1p-2p Mistress Genevieve Elizabethan Embroidery (if there is sufficient
interest in a second class)

A&S Displays
All artisans and scientists are encouraged to display their efforts and
fineries for the populace at the event. There will be three tables set aside
for these artifacts. If you know in advance that more room will be needed
for your displays, please do not hesitate to contact the autocrat.

Rapier Champion
For those not aware, NOTT is the event where the Rapier Champion of the
Barony of Lochmere is chosen. Candidates must be members of the Barony and
announce their intention to compete for the honor.

Chess Tourney
Lord Carlisle has volunteered to administer a double elimination chess
tournament. The autocrat will be providing two boards for the tournament. If
others are available, even if you are not in the competition, please bring
them.

Poetry Competition
The Poeta Atlantia is hosting a poetry competition. Details can be found on
her website, but the gist is that entries must be in Iambic Pentameter.
Please read her website for further details.

Tentative schedule for NOTT10:

Friday
2pm Site Opens for Set Up
5pm Site opens for Participants
10pm Troll closes for the night

Saturday
8am Troll Opens
9am Fighter Inspections begin
10am Rapier Scenarios start
10am Merchant row opens
11am Chess Tournament begins
11am Classes begin
12noon Lunch is served (donations to gen fund for fighter site)
1pm
Classes resume (continue until 4 or 5 as necessary)
1p-3p Easter Egg Hunt
3p-4p Egg Spoon Race
3:30pm Troll closes
4pm Fighting ceases
5pm Court
6pm Mistress Keilyn's Feast

Sunday
9am Packout
10am CleanUp and CheckOut of Site

Site:  Elks Camp Barrett, 1001 Chesterfield Rd., Annapolis, MD 21401.

Site Restrictions: Site Opens at 5pm Friday and closes at 10am Sunday. Site
is wet. No Pets. Cabins are bunk style. A shower house is available. Camping
is available at no costs.

Autocrat's Information: Padre Quinto Formaggio (Raymond Kelso), 10962
Trotting Ridge Way, Columbia, MD 21044, Phone: (410) 300-4332, E-mail:
sabiduria60606[AT]yahoo.com

Reservations: Mistress Arianna Morgan (Chris Stuermer), 405 Arundel Rd.,
Tracy's Landing, MD 20779, Phone: (410) 286-8108

Directions:
>From the West (in MD): Take the best route to Rt 32 East to I-97 South. From
I-97 take Exit 5, Rt 178/Crownsville. At the light, Rt 178 goes straight and
also goes to the left. Continue straight on Rt 178 South for approx 1.8
miles. At the light, turn right onto Crownsville Rd. Continue for approx 1
mile and turn right onto Hawkins Rd (there is a sign for Elks Camp Barrett).
Continue for approx 1.8 miles. At the bottom of the hill, go thru the stop
sign to enter the Camp. From the North: Take best route to I-97 South to
Exit 5 and follow directions above for those coming from the West.

>From the South: From the Capital Beltway (I-495), take Exit 19A Rt 50 East
to Exit 23 Rt 450/Parole. Take Rt 450 West and turn left at the light in
front of Annapolis Mall (this is still Rt. 450). Continue approx 2 miles.
Turn right at the light onto Crownsville Rd. After .5 mile there will be a
blue sign for Elks Camp Barrett. Take a left onto Chesterfield Rd and go
approx 1.4 miles. The site is on your left.