[Ponte Alto] Music !!!

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Mon Mar 8 16:06:10 PST 2010

Hello Ponte Alto.

After what seems like an eternity, we are finally re-starting our Alle
Psallite practices tomorrow night (Tuesday, 3/9).

We took a break while I had some construction being done on the house, which
then started later than planned, and didn't end until the snow, which didn't
melt enough to have guests on our street until I was buried in
exchequer-hell.  But we seem to be dug out of snow, construction, and
finances, and its time to SING.

Alle Psallite (pronounced AH-lee SAH-lee-tay) is the choral group of the
greater Ponte-Bach area.  We practice (again!) weekly at my home at 730pm,
Tuesday nights, and the perform at various place, usually SCA events.  We
focus on 3 to 5 part choral music from before about 1610 and perform a
cappella (without instrument accompaniment). We welcome ANYONE in the area
who wants to sing with us.   Drop me a line if you would like more
information.

Best wishes,

Mistress Anne of Carthew

(feel free to forward to other lists, particularly the MOO list, since I'm
not on that list, but live practically on the Stierbach border!)