[Ponte Alto] OT: free instruments!

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Sun Mar 7 10:30:44 PST 2010

Greetings,

    Free to a good home:

= One large hammered dulcimer badly in need of repair.  The wood is good and it comes with a soft travel case!!!  But it desperately needs to be restrung.  I asked a harpist to review it and she thinks it's easily worth over a hundred dolars as is.  But I've had it 6 years and just "haven't gotten around to it" so I'm not bringing it with me overseas in hopes that someone else here might make it make music again.

= One doumbek, synthetic head.

You come pick them up and they're free!  I live in Springfield, within a mile of the Springfield Mall.  Contact me offlist at "icychaos at msn.com"

Thanks,

~Bianca

 Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia
 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'