[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Baronial Court & Soirée

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:00:06 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons,

At Pennsic this year, on Tuesday, August 10th, we invite all members and friends of Ponte Alto to our Baronial Court followed by a campfire social beginning at 7:30 pm.

Locations were just announced and again this year, we are in N31 - the exact location on the block will not be known until Pennsic starts, but that is the block.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia