[Ponte Alto] Baronial Open House - Saturday February 27 & the Other weekend activities

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:40:33 PST 2010

That should be February 27th, this Saturday!

From: baroness at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:06:17 +0000
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Baronial Open House - Saturday February 27 & the Other weekend activities

Greetings Pontoons!

Ponte Alto has a number of local activities planned this
weekend. Please feel free to come for one or all of the below:

Friday

7 pm - Newcomers Meeting - our home in Ashburn

Saturday

11 am till 7 pm - Baronial Open House - our home in
Ashburn

1 pm - MOL class(minister of the lists - this is the person
who keeps track of fighters wins/losses during the tournaments)  - our
home in Ashburn

Sunday

9 am - Atlantian v. East fighter practice in Delaware;
practice starts at Noon - a convoy is leaving Lemon Road Elementary School at
9am

6 pm - Baronial Business meeting - St. Paul's Lutheran
Church in Falls Church

For those coming to any of the activities at our home
please note that most GPS units cannot find us as we live on a new street; however
google maps or mapquest can find us (Bing does not have our streets yet). Our
address is:

42973 Thornblade Circle

Ashburn, VA  20148

James' cell - 703-338-4057

Katharine's cell - 571-239-2183

Our neighborhood, like most, still has some huge piles of
snow. There is still plenty of parking, but I suggest not parking were you
cannot see the curb or you may block the road. The side of the street opposite
to our home is clear to the curbs as it gets sun all day so we suggest mostly
parking on that side. Also feel free to park in the driveway; we ask the first
to pull in the drive way to pull as far forward as you can to allow people to
double park behind you. No need to worry about blocking the sidewalks as they
are still under snow ;).

Let us know if you have any questions & we look
forward to seeing you all this weekend!

James & Katharine

James de Biblesworth & Katharine Devereaux

Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia