[Ponte Alto] FW: Meet Us Under the Bridge - Tomorrow!!

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Fri Dec 10 11:12:41 PST 2010

The end of the year draws nigh as does the end of the term of our beloved Baron and Baroness, Baron James de Biblesworth and Baroness Katharine Devereaux. We the populace of the Barony of Ponte Alto ask you to join us in a day of friendship, merriment and mirth to celebrate the passing of another year, and help us to honor our Baron and Baroness one last time before their retirement. We shall welcome all beginning at 10am and we will party and make merry until 6pm. There shall be bardic performances, table games, a chess tournament, silent auction, and perhaps even dancing, and other activities. So come one and all and Meet Us Under The Bridge.

Feast:	There will be no evening feast but a day luncheon will be provided - please bring your feast gear. Day board is being prepared by Lady Alesia la Sabia de Murcia and her staff – please direct all dietary questions to: alesia2 AT verizon.net.

Adult, Member	$12.00	$0.00	$0.00
Adult, Non-Member	$17.00	$0.00	$0.00
Youth (6-17)	$6.00	$0.00	$0.00
Child (0-5)	$0.00	$0.00	$0.00

Make Checks Payable To:	SCA, Inc., Barony of Ponte Alto

Cost Notes:	Luncheon is included in site fee.

Site:	Vienna Moose Lodge 1896 9616 Courthouse Road, Vienna, VA 22180

Site Restrictions:	No Alcohol No Pets

Autocrat:	Lady Caitilin Irruis ighean ui Riada (Christine Menton), 9824 Fairfax Square Apt 376, Fairfax, VA 22031, Phone: (703) 786-6739, E-mail: mentoni AT msn.com
The schedule and menu for the day board:

Schedule for Meet Us Under the Bridge 12/11/2010

10:00 Site Opens

11:00am Silent Auction Opens, Table Games Begin, Performances Begin
12:00 – 1:00ish Day Board is served

12:30 Chess Tournament Starts

3:00 Silent Auction Ends

3:30 Chess Tournament Ends/ Performances End/Silent Auction winners announced/ Table Games End

4:00 Court

430-530 Dancing

6:00 Site Closes

Day Board Menu:

Spinach and Beef Soup

Lentils and Feta Cheese stew

Vegan Vegetarian Soup
Bread, cheese,
chicken – there will 3 sauces to choose from

Apple tarts

Please remember to bring your feast gear.