[Ponte Alto] FW: Coming to WoW? Haven't Pre-regged? Read This Message!

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:25:20 PDT 2010

Please see below!

"Ponte Alto" is the name of the group for the drop down group name for your registration. This is similar to Pennsic in that each person is allotted land for their tent (but the size is not limited - you just need to register for the space).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto