[Ponte Alto] Free Scholar Prize of Lord Thomas Schreiber

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 12:02:52 PDT 2010

Pray attend, all students of the Arte of Defense.

I, Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd and fellow Provosts, Baron Marcellus
CapoziellodaNapoli and Mistress CeridwenferchOwain,  do hereby find
Lord Thomas Schreiber to be worthy of elevation to the rank of Free Scholar
within the Academied'Espee. All members of the Academie and friends of rapier in
Atlantia are invited to attend the playing of Lord Thomas’s Free Scholar Prize
at Chalice of the Sun God VII on October 23 2010.

Lord Thomas has served the rapier community of Atlantia well over the years,
growing in skill and courtesy to become a noble and capable fighter. He has
served as a unit commander at Pennisc  and given of his time to instruct those
newer to our Arte in the Baronies of Ponte Alto and Black Diamond.   He has
received  a Sea Dragon and a Sharks Tooth for his contributions to rapier and
fighting prowess.

The Playing of the Prize shall commence during the break between the bear pit
rounds.  Lord Thomas will first face a member of the Order of the White Scarf,
followed by all Free Scholars present.  Other bouts will be entertained as time
permits

Yours in Service,
Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd, Provost