[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Land Agent -- Who can be one?

Maestra Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Apr 12 21:19:21 PDT 2010

It is a requirement of Pennsic - see
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn39/LAND/handbook.html :

*Land Agent:* Harbinger is a period term for this job. This is the
person from each and every registered camping group who has agreed to be
the person responsible for obtaining and saving land for their friends
and fellow campers. There should only be one person responsible for each
encampment. This person is responsible for being at Pennsic from Land
Grab Day until the end of Pennsic. The Land Agents are the people whom
Land Staff will contact if there are any problems. Because you are the
Land Agent you cannot leave the site after you have negotiated the land,
signed off on the map and set up your stuff. You may make town runs when
you are set up, but remember, you must be in residence for the entire
two week Pennsic event.

Cassandra