[Ponte Alto] Pennsic - Ponte Alto Camp

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 05:55:23 PDT 2010

A few things:

1) We will have a baronial camp this year - no need to worry about finding another place to camp.
2) If you would like to camp with the barony, can you please send me an initial email indicating so?
3) If you might have room to take something up for the baronial camp, can you please let me know this as well?
4) The above emails can be sent privately to me - thanks!

I have a few things in the works and hope to have some definite answers in the next 2 weeks.

Thank you & please let me know if you have any questions.

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia