[Ponte Alto] Sunday A&S and Rapier Practice in Charles County, MD

Charlotte Johnson charlotte.r.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 04:33:43 PDT 2010

Good morning!

This Sunday Geoffrey and I will be hosting A&S and the new Charles
County bi-weekly rapier practice! This new, unofficial, practice will
occur every other week on Sunday afternoons, barring us being out of
town or otherwise engaged. This practice will coincide with the sewing
and A&S days that we've been hosting on and off again, but with a
little more regularity this past spring. All are welcome to join us.
I'm coordinating things from the hostess and A&S side, Mistress
Ceridwen is coordinating the rapier stuff. Folks are welcome to do
other combat, or even archery, if they bring targets. We have plenty
of space for that sort of thing.

We usually (on the arts side, at least) go through dinner. If you'd
like to stay for dinner, bring something to share, pot luck style, and
let me know.

Please let me know off-list if you intend to come, and if you need
directions. For reference, we're between La Plata and Indian Head, MD.

We have a cat and a bird, so medicate accordingly. Supervised kids are
welcome - we have a playset in the back yard, and room to bounce in
the basement.

See you Sunday!
Mathilde