[Ponte Alto] St. Aiden's Melee College: will you school St. Aiden's, or will St. Aiden's school you?!

Jude theObscure xgreenjudasx at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 15:56:45 PDT 2010

Greetings Atlantia!

May is upon us, a month of True Spring, and the start of comfortable
camping season here in the northern reaches of the Kingdom. Spring is
also the time of year to start showing off your fighting kit and start
prepping for the summer fighting circuit.

Come and join the Order of St. Aiden for their upcoming Melee College
 and dirty up that pretty new armor! Helmet too shiny? Not to worry, it
won't be shiny after a whole day of melee. Gambeson clean, repaired, and
 smelling of lavender? We'll fix that too. Siege weapon need some
calibration? Will do! More melee than you can swing a stick at!

Recession busting prices (camping fee is per tent)! All day fighter
friendly sideboard! The more fighters that participate the more fun and
beating to be had by all!

New for this year, camping and rapier lists! Come one, come all! Just
 please let us know you're coming so we can have enough food for all
attendees. Send in your reservation to ensure that the fighters have
enough to people to beat, and everyone has enough to eat. Contact Lady
Tirzah MacCrudden (Evelyn Brady) LLTirzah[AT]gmail.com, to let us know you're coming.

If you have questions regarding St. Aiden's Melee College, please
contact Lord Kollack von Zweckel, Email: Kenneth.Kepple[AT]cms.hhs.gov & Baron
Abel Brem, email: Abel.sussman[AT]gmail.com

Please feel free to pass this announcement along to anyone who hasn't
 had enough rattan to eat lately. You'll get all the stick you can stand
 at St. Aiden's.

Yours in Humble Service,
Sayyida (Lady) Ysoria Baska, known as the Depraved

St. Aiden's Melee College
May 15- 16, 2010Barony of Storvik:  Upper Marlboro, MD

The Order of St. Aiden has teamed with the generous Barony of
Storvik, Jewel of Atlantia, to host a day of melee combat to prepare the
 Kingdom for our summer campaigns. Last year we had clear skies, warm
breezes, and a full day of melee and classes, so don't miss the
opportunity this year to meet and beat friends old & new! New for
this year, camping, so get a full day of fighting in, and a full evening
 of "No, sh*t, there I was" stories under the summer stars.

Bring your band of brothers and test them against the Order of St.
Aiden, for they will accept all open field challenges. It's a melee
college: will you school St. Aiden's, or will St. Aiden's school you?!
There's only one way to find out!

Event information can be found here:

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=97cb51db

Heavy combat, rapier, siege! All day fighter friendly day board!