[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting This Sunday

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 08:04:41 PDT 2010

Greetings, everyone.

Just a reminder that our Baronial Business meeting it this Sunday, the 25th.  We invite all to attend.  Newcomers are especially welcome, as this is an excellent opportunity to find out about everything that is going on in our wonderful Barony, and also learn about the many ways you can participate.  I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

As always, if you have anything you would like to add to the agenda for the meeting, please contact me privately.  Officers, if you cannot attend the meeting, please send me a report so that we can include it.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus
Seneschal of Ponte Alto