[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God Thanks

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 17:53:30 PDT 2009

Lady Belphoebe,
           Glad to have been of help in some small way,directing the
yaks,horses,wains and wagons to their appointed places.  Although it is
often the case in many groups who toil not for Mammon that 20% of the
folk do 80% of the work, It seemed that most folk pitched in
somehow,somewhere.   Now if I can only get my hands on the little guy
with the big hairy feet who obviously made off with my Precious after
it fell out of my deel.........  luckily the original horn ring from
which it was modelled is safe here,and the silversmith can make
another.

I had an excellent time,meeting all manner of well-favoured folk during
the day and at feast(which was also excellent). Learn something every
time. I brought feast gear for 2,although I came alone,and was pleased
to be able to provide for one who forgot theirs. then I realized I had
no napkins. (not an issue living on the steppes, but among such refined
company, I should hardly wish to be thought of as a barbarian.... :-)
so napkins go into the kit. Not sure I wish to become so effete as to
have a tablecloth,but time will tell....
And thanks to Jurgen,who provided some unexpected mead. and the
generous lady who shared her wine.(else I would have had to just have
watered down whisky(something of a crime...)

Nikola