[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God -- Additional Thanks

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 07:18:49 PDT 2009

Greetings!

I knew that I was forgetting folks, and I am sure that I will think of more later.  My heartfelt thanks also to Viscountess Katheryn from Stierbach and Baroness Rhonwen of Stierbach also served as MOLs, to Mistress Isabel Ulfsdottir who helped with A&S, as a field herald, and general autocrats' gopher, and Mistress Alina Silverthorne who also assisted with the Arts and Sciences.  You helped make this event a success.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe