[Ponte Alto] Siege of Glengary

KM dreadpiratekat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:46:05 PDT 2009

The Siege of Glengary is this weekend!

Basic information:

Jefferson County Fairgrounds
1650 Old Leetown Pike
Kearneysville, WV 25430

http://www.siegeofglengary.org

The general plan is to drive up on Saturday morning (the drive is about 90
minutes) and stay and camp Saturday night.

IF YOU NEED A RIDE, a few of us will be leaving from my house (3206 Tayloe
Court, Herndon VA 20171) at 9:00. Let me know if you need a seat, or can
provide one for someone else.

IF YOU NEED CRASH SPACE, there will be extra spots in tents, so let me know
if you need one. Bring your sleeping bag!

This is a wet site... so pack accordingly ;)

I'll answer any questions via email (dreadpiratekat at gmail.com), or through
text message (703.655.4373).

Hope to see everybody there!

-Kat

(p.s.- Sorry for the lack of advance planning, but I had an attack of Life
the last couple of weeks.)