[Ponte Alto] Tidings

elizschr at aol.com elizschr at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 17:52:32 PDT 2009

Max,

Speaking as a fellow red-head and former Trimarian (Shire of Starhaven)... Sunscreen is your FRIEND.

If you see Jon Kirikson (lives in Marcaster most often plays in Oldenfeld) or James Kirikson (Darkwater) on the list field, wack them once for Kirik.

Be well ... live the dream.

Regards,
Beth Schreiber/Lisbet