[Ponte Alto] Seeking a Collaborator

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 08:27:49 PDT 2009

Greetings to all who see this missive!  I beg your pardon for this
interruption of your regular list reading.  I apologize if you receive this
more than once as I am directing the request to Storvik and her surrounding
baronies.

I am Janina Krakowska and I am seeking an artist to collaborate with me on
an embroidery project.  In the finest tradition of period embroiderers, I
find myself in need of someone to draw the design to be embroidered.

I need to create morses for the Storvik baronial heraldic copes. These are
half circle capes, and the morse is the strap which goes across the chest.
The design for this needs to be approximately 7 inches across and as tall as
the artist believes is proper.  I will be embroidering these in the Opus
Anglicanum style using the artistic styling of the 12th and 13th centuries.
I have an information packet concerning the artistic style of the era as
well as examples of an embroidery design in the style for the use of the
artist.

I am seeking a collaborator because this is a gift to the Barony.  If I were
making this for myself, I would attempt to copy and modify an existing piece
of art and do my best.  But I deeply desire that this will be something
deserving of being used for many years. Thus my search for a co-conspirator.

If you think that you have the time (and patience) to work with me, please
contact me directly  at

janina DOT krakowska AT gmail DOT com

 I thank you for your kind consideration.

In Service

Janina Krakowska