[Ponte Alto] REMINDER: Baronial Business Meeting will start at 6 pm this Sunday, October 25th

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 11:17:54 PDT 2009

Greetings-

Our Baronial Business Meeting will start at 6 pm this Sunday, October 25th .  Our Barony has several events coming up so please come to the meeting and get details.  This is a great opportunity to find out what is happening locally and how you can get involved and meet people.

Directions can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php Everyone is welcome and this is a non-garbed meeting.

For those wishing to participate in any financial voting, please bring your valid membership cards and/or other proof of membership!

Any questions? I can always be reached via cell at 703-868-7880

If there is anything you wish to add to the agenda, please let me know

Thank you

Denise