[Ponte Alto] Reminder: October Newcomers Meeting

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:12:18 PDT 2009

Greetings Ponte Alto,

October’s newcomer meeting has been scheduled for Friday, October 23rd
starting at 7pm at Gefroi’s house in Alexandria.

 The address is: 7429 Gillingham Row Alexandria (Kingstown) VA, 22315. If
you get lost you can either call him at 703-879-2475 or call me on my cell
at 301-943-2469.

Please park in the "Guest" spaces until filled then on the street.
There are two dogs and one cat in the house, so please medicate if necessary.

Newcomer meetings are open to all; please come out.

--
Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto