[Ponte Alto] Archery night?

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Mon Nov 23 09:03:00 PST 2009

replied to offlist

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:50:02 -0800
From: chaopsychochick at gmail.com
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Archery night?

Hello,

I recently moved to Virginia and have just recently gotten involved with the SCA. I was interested in going to the archery practice and noticed that the website said that it is on monday night's, however, someone told me at the new comers event last friday that the archery practice was on friday nights.

I wanted some clarification on when and where that was, so I could come and join in the fun.

Thanks,
-Gabbie