[Ponte Alto] Tourney of the Lily thank yous

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 05:23:06 PST 2009

Greetings Luce,

Thank you for your great words of appreciation-you made me blush. As the Autocrat you made it easy for me because you believed I could the job. For that I thank you. I also watched you throughout the day and you walked the land with grace, concern and thanked the staff as you walked by. Now, that is a first class act!

In Service,
Agnes Daunce