[Ponte Alto] Afternoon Movie at the B&B’s house

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 14:18:40 PST 2009

Next Sunday November 22, we will play the new John Woo kung
fu epic “Red Cliff” at our home in Ashburn. Red Cliff is in Chinese with
English subtitles. We are going to play the movie at noon and people are
welcome to come over starting at 11am. The movie is in theaters starting next
week but HDNet Movies will play it this week one time and we will DVR it for
the party.

Directions: Google maps it is the only way to find us, our
road is to new for GPS or other mapping software. Please enter out address into
Google maps as: 42973 Thornblade Circle Ashburn VA 20148
All are welcome
Baron James de Biblesworth