[Ponte Alto] CORRECTION - Mead Making - Nov 8th

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 12:33:19 PST 2009

Terafan,
      many thanks. now what to do. I may not have killed the yeast, as things are bubbling  along.  there now being presumably o'er much honey, what will occur? and there was too much stuff altogether, so it's over flowed up into the airlock. can I just put in a clean airlock?
Many thanks for your sage advice to a bumbler.....

Tselmeg the Mongol

  A minor correction to my math...

If you put in 3 16 oz containers of honey (6 cups), then you put 4 1/2 lbs
of honey in (not 4 as I said earlier)...

cheers,
  Terafan