[Ponte Alto] Tournament of the Lily

Jessica Maxson jessica at maxson.com
Sun Nov 15 10:10:16 PST 2009

Greetings Pontoons!

I just wanted to say how thrilled I am about Tournament of the Lily
yesterday. Everything came together so beautifully and we had a really great
event! Everyone I've talked to has said what a great time they had. Kevin
and I have been planning for this for about eighteen months, but it wouldn't
have happened without so many people pitching in to make it go. So thank
you, everyone, for believing in our vision and helping to pull it off. To
everyone who worked the gate or directed parking, who did set up or pitched
pavilions, who cooked or cleaned up the kitchen, thank you! I know there are
so many who did something to make everything run smoothly (I won't try to
name anyone since I'm sure I won't remember all or even know who all did
what), and I am deeply grateful to all the members of our barony who made
this event such a success. And of course, to Lucia, our always capable
autocrat, thank you! Thank you for doing all the logistical stuff that has
to happen, taking our original vision and figuring out how to make it go. We
know we can always count on you.

Grazie, mille grazie!
Vostra,
--Giuliana