[Ponte Alto] Free Bloomin' Onion & Beverage for vets/military at Outback Steakhouse

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Nov 10 08:11:20 PST 2009

Just thought I'd pass along the information (and please feel free to
forward it on), since they deserve any and all thanks possible for
their service.

Max Von Halstern

Outback Steakhouse - Free Bloomin' Onion & beverage to all Veterans &
active military

POSTED 1 HOUR, 29 MINUTES AGO
Outback Steakhouse salutes all Veterans and active duty military on
Veterans Day tomorrow, November 11th, with a free Bloomin' Onion and
non-alcoholic beverage of choice. Stop by with your family and friends
and celebrate your bravery in helping to protect our freedom. Proof of
military service will be required to receive this offer. Valid on
11/11/2009only.
Share   |  Comment * Hot deals expire quickly. This deal may no longer
be valid.