[Ponte Alto] High Table Schtick/Service

Charlotte Johnson charlotte.r.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:03:31 PST 2009

Not signed up for feast yet for Tournament of the Lily? Signed up but
want to be part of some fun schtick? Jeff is looking for some servers
for a period high table service based out of the "Boke of Keryunge", a
15th century carver's manual.

In period, the lord's table service was frequently provided by young
men or older boys of similar or somewhat lower rank, placed in the
household to learn lordly stuff.

Preferably, we need  young, well-dressed men (oh, darn!), but older,
well-dressed men, or older not-so well dressed men, or older
not-so-well dressed women will do. :-D We also have a couple of extra
men's 15th century gowns (Jeff's) that we can put on people over
pretty much whatever clothes you have.

You will be trained that day, and you don't actually have to say anything. :-)

Servers will eat, no charge.

Please contact me off-list if you, or somebody you know is interested!

Cheers,
Mathilde