[Ponte Alto] Dance Practice

mlysett mlysett at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 06:49:32 PDT 2009

Dan,

I'm not teaching at Pennsic this year.  I will need the break after working and taking classes all summer.  I don't know if Jamie is teaching anything, but I don't see her on the schedule.  The preliminary dance schedule is here, if you want to look it over:  http://pennsicdance.aands.org/classes.html .

Your class sounds fascinating.  Any idea when you'll be teaching yet?

Margaret