[Ponte Alto] Chance to learn from and fight with and against the Sergeants of St. Aidens!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sun May 3 23:13:35 PDT 2009

Soldiers of the Northern Army!

This Saturday, you have the opportunity to learn from and fight with
and against the Company of the Sergeants of St. Aiden to improve your
melee skills from their classes and fighting.

I urge any and all who might be able to attend to make an effort to
get out there on time (classes start at 10am) and absorb their
teachings and wreak havoc on the melee field!

Please let me know if you are planning on attending and if you would
like to fight as a unit.

In service,

Max Von Halstern