[Ponte Alto] May Baronial Open House - This Saturday!

Katharine Devereaux baroness at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 27 08:04:51 PDT 2009

Greetings Pontoons,

For those of you not attending On Target, in Lochmere, we would like to invite you to our May Open House, this Saturday, May 30th beginning at 11am.  Pennsic is just about 2 months away, and this is the time to get started on those sewing projects!

We have a variety of equipment / books / tools available and if you are
looking for something specific, please ask either of us. We only
have one sewing machine and one craft table, so if you want to sew and have a machine and/or a folding table it
might be a good idea to bring it, just in case.

As this will be a full day, please bring some food/snacks/drinks to share.

We look forward to welcoming you into our home and helping you to learn and do more.

James and Katharine
Baron and Baroness of Ponte Alto
Our address and phone numbers are at the top of the page:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/officers.php

Google
Maps is the only way to get to our home - mapquest and most GPS units
don't have the correct location in their system yet.