[Ponte Alto] Newcomer greetings and introduction

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri May 15 12:09:15 PDT 2009

Welcome,

I used to live in Merideas from 97- 00 in Ravenswood.

Welcome to the Kingdom and I look forward to meeting you and your wife.

Baron Max and Sir Styker run a good practice for those who want the training and we have knights that show up pretty regularly to fight, a broad range of skills with the unbelts also.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about the fighting or the culture.

Sir Guy