[Ponte Alto] Another introduction

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 11:24:37 PDT 2009

Looks pretty good to me.

Baronne Marie-Therese Normand

--- On Fri, 5/15/09, jm <sidhne at gmail.com> wrote:

From: jm <sidhne at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Another introduction
To: "The Barony of Ponte Alto" <ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 2:15 PM

I am also a newcomer, both to the Barony and the SCA. I have not yet chosen my name, made any garb, or been to an event. In the mundane world, my name is Jennie Murphy. My interests are in period crafts, dancing, cooking, costuming, and retaining. I have a 15-year-old daughter who is a member but is not currently interested.

I regret that I am unable to attend the Sapphire Joust but hope that the next event will work with my schedule. In preparation, I am looking for a tent. I have a fairly decent mundane tent, but wanted your opinion on one I saw on eBay.

http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/2d/d6/5825_1.JPG

I realize that it's not completely period, but if i replaced the center pole, would it be acceptable?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jennie

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----