[Ponte Alto] Another introduction

Nicole E. Miller schnauzer2 at cox.net
Fri May 15 11:20:43 PDT 2009

Welcome to the Barony.  That tent is fine as is and a darn sight more period than many I see at events.

Sian
Baronial herald
---- jm <sidhne at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
I am also a newcomer, both to the Barony and the SCA. I have not yet chosen
my name, made any garb, or been to an event. In the mundane world, my name
is Jennie Murphy. My interests are in period crafts, dancing, cooking,
costuming, and retaining. I have a 15-year-old daughter who is a member but
is not currently interested.

I regret that I am unable to attend the Sapphire Joust but hope that the
next event will work with my schedule. In preparation, I am looking for a
tent. I have a fairly decent mundane tent, but wanted your opinion on one I
saw on eBay.

http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/2d/d6/5825_1.JPG

I realize that it's not completely period, but if i replaced the center
pole, would it be acceptable?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jennie