[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Prep - Additional Project Days

Katharine Devereaux baroness at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 27 08:31:08 PDT 2009

As we approach Pennsic, would like to announce additional open project days at our home in Ashburn, VA.

On Sunday June 7th and Sunday June 21st, from 11 am - 7 pm.

This the opportunity for you to work on making yourself or your family some garb or fighter clothing before the big war. If you have never sewn before, please come over and we can help you get started. If you want to fit something you already have or modify something else, this is for you.

We have a variety of equipment / books / tools available and if you are
looking for something specific, please ask either of us. We only
have one sewing machine and one craft table, so if you want to sew and have a machine and/or a folding table it
might be a good idea to bring it, just in case.

As this will be a full day, please bring some food/snacks/drinks to share.

Thanks!

James & Katharine