[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Branchseneschals] Pennsic Gift Basket Exchange - Calontir

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Thu May 21 08:32:26 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Rozsa <bessenyeirozsa at earthlink.net>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Cc: branchseneschals at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; Baronial elist <brnsacstone at yahoogroups.com>; OrderPhoenixEye at yahoogroups.com; keep at lists.windmastershill.org; nottinghill-coill at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:07 am
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Pennsic Gift Basket Exchange - Calontir

(Please distribute widely and
freely!!!)

Good morning!!  I am pleased to announce that
the Kingdom of Atlantia will be gifting the Kingdom of Calontir http://www.calontir.sca.org/ at
this year's Pennsic War!

I do not currently have any personal information or
preferences for Their Majesties Calontir, Martino III & Ariel, however
I am endeavoring to obtain that information and will pass it along the moment I
receive it.

Please take a moment to consider what you may be
able to provide for the Pennsic gift basket this year.  If you want to
contribute, but are stumped for ideas please visit Their Majesties largess page
http://atlantia.sca.org/trm/baskets.php.

In addition to the main gift basket we will also be
in need of gifts to be distributed at a variety of functions Her Majesty Esa
will be attending during the Pennsic War.

Donations to the gift basket may be given to me
directly (I will be attending Sapphire and King's Assessments), to Her Majesty's
retinue, or dropped off to the Clan Ebonwoulfe encampment
at Pennsic August
1-3 (Saturday through Monday).

Please, please, please include full contact info
for yourself on any gifts donated - and if the items is a consumable - all
ingredients.

Thank you so very much for your
generosity!!

Rozsa