[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Branchseneschals] [Announcements] director and officer changes

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Tue May 12 03:48:52 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Anderson <president at sca.org>
To: announcements at sca.org
Sent: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:48 pm
Subject: [Branchseneschals] [Announcements] director and officer changes

The SCA Board of Directors and corporate staff wish to announce the following changes to the Board of Directors and Corporate staff, effective at the close of the recent Board meeting.?
?

Director Heather English reached the end of her term and has stepped down. Ms. English has made many valuable contributions to the Board over her term. We will certainly miss her insightful comments and her contributions as a director. We wish her success in her future endeavours.?
?

In her place, we welcome Mr. Thomas Noble and look forward to his contributions. Mr Noble is a professional Chef living in Charlotte, NC with his beautiful wife Courtney, two cats, Asia and Pounce, and Schnauzer, Kayliegh. He is currently in the process of learning the art of tattoo. Tom has been involved in the SCA since 1989 when a he saw a demo at his middle school.?

Dux Lucius Aurelius Valharic KSCA, OL, is an invasion-era Roman Cavalry officer who served extensively in Britain and Byzantium. He is almost as fond of fighting as he is of cooking. There is some debate about which he does better.?
?

Ombudsman assignments have changed to accommodate our new members.?

As always, these can be found at http://www.sca.org/BOD/omb.html?
?

In addition, we wish to recognize the retirement and exemplary contributions of George Reed, who stepped down as Society Seneschal (Vice President for Operations). We send our deep thanks for his efforts on behalf of the SCA, Inc.?
?

As Mr Reed leaves us, we are pleased to welcome Ms Kim Harvey to the position of Society Seneschal. Having served as a Kingdom Seneschal, Pennsic Autocrat and Crown, Kim brings a valuable range of SCA experience to the role. In the modern world Kim works as a project manager, those skills will also be of great value in this position.?

--?

Patrick Anderson?

President?

Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.?

president at sca.org?

952-412-4112?
?

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:?

SCA Inc.?

Box 360789?

Milpitas,  CA 95036?
?

You may also email comments at lists.sca.org.?
?

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.?
?

?

To change the email address you receive these messages at, visit the URL?

listed above, subscribe to with your new email address.  Once this is?

completed, return to the URL listed above and unsubscribe your old email?

address.?