[Ponte Alto] Combat Unit(s) Recommended Schedule of Events

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri May 1 17:12:44 PDT 2009

For those who had questions, we highly advise that everyone interested
in fighting with the Ponte-Bach Northern Army Southern-Regional Co-
Prosperity Sphere Regional units try to attend the following events,
as there will be opportunities at each one to fight as a melee team,
to practice melee skills, or to dramatically promote one's individual
prowess and renown:

5/09/09		-	St. Aiden's Melee College	Storvik (Local/Day-Trip)
5/22-25/09	-	Sapphire Joust			Caer Maer (Amelia, VA)
6/05-07/09	-	Highland River Melees		Highland Foorde (Local/Day-Trip)
6/19-21/09	-	Storvik Novice/Unbelt		Storvik (Local/Day-Trip)
7/10-12/09	-	Kingdom Assessments		Black Diamond (Booneville, NC)

We will also be practicing melee at Sunday practices, and the Northern
Army will be announcing forthcoming War Musters that we hope everyone
will make a significant effort to attend (though our units are working
quite well, we hope to improve our ability to work together as an
integrated Army).  If we hear sufficient interest, it is also possible
that we might work to hold another InterKingdom Practice.

If we have missed any events that you believe are significant for
attendance, please let me know, and we'll try to add it to the schedule.

We hope everyone will try to make the local St. Aiden's Melee College
event (and really try to show-up on time at 10am so they can take
advantage of the classes being offered) to learn from and support the
Sergeants of Atlantia!

In service,

Max Von Halstern