[Ponte Alto] Latin help needed

Saerlaith ingen Buadachain saerlaith_sca at anotheremail.com
Fri May 1 14:46:38 PDT 2009

As long as it is, in fact, the present active participle you want, then
it's going to be:
Semper Amans, lit. 'always loving.'

Please note that that is a fairly universal kind of love, and that 'amo,
amare' can even be translated as "to like."
If you want to talk passion, you want:
Semper Ardens, lit. 'always burning' --frequently used to describe being
'in love.'

There are a number of other ways to build the phrase, including 'to love
to distraction,' 'having been affected/afflicted with love,' 'having been
wounded with love,' 'glowing with love,' 'lusting,' etc.  You get the
idea.  Please email me if you need something else, and let me know the
specifics!

Saerlaith ingen Buadachain (an núíosach)
in modernitate cognita magistra linguae Latinae