[Ponte Alto] TONIGHT is the Baronial Newcomers Meeting---hope to see you there :-)

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 11:19:04 PDT 2009

I'll be there!

^..^

-----Original Message-----
From: dcadenise at aol.com
To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 2:07 pm
Subject: [Ponte Alto] TONIGHT is the Baronial Newcomers Meeting---hope to see you there :-)

Greetings-

TONIGHT - Friday, March 27th starting at 7pm at home of Countess Denise Duvalier and Sir Thomas of Calais in Lorton, VA is March’s newcomers meeting.

Our address is:
8112 Bard Street
Lorton, VA 22079
703-339-4114

Lady Emma (Dawn) will be collecting fabric and garb tonight so that we can refurbish the baronial loaner closet

Allergy Warning- we have 4 friendly cats

Loud Baby Noise Warning- we have a 5 month old baby boy who is developing his vocal cords quite loudly at times  :-)

Denise & Thomas

Need a job? Find employment help in your area.

ttp://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/mailman/listinfo/ponte-alto