[Ponte Alto] TONIGHT is the Baronial Newcomers Meeting---hope to see you there :-)

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 11:07:06 PDT 2009

Greetings-

TONIGHT - Friday, March 27th starting at 7pm at home of Countess Denise Duvalier and
Sir Thomas of Calais
in Lorton, VA is March’s newcomers meeting.

Our address is:

8112 Bard Street

Lorton, VA 22079
703-339-4114

Lady Emma (Dawn) will be collecting fabric and garb tonight so that we can refurbish the baronial loaner closet

Allergy Warning- we have 4 friendly cats

Loud Baby Noise Warning- we have a 5 month old baby boy who is developing his vocal cords quite loudly at times  :-)

Denise & Thomas