[Ponte Alto] Anyone interested in doing a demo?

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Fri Mar 13 11:47:23 PDT 2009

I'm really interested in doing demos, but I would like to get some demos that would be fun for us too. The Demo at the National Zoo last year was a blast. As good as an event!

If we could hit up historical sites in the area, as well as latch onto big calendar events like first nights, cherry blossom festivals, and other things like that, we could have fun, and draw people too that fun.

-Jurgen