[Ponte Alto] Anyone interested in doing a demo?

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 08:04:08 PDT 2009

While I don't know if I can do demo's I do think we need to target a diffierent folks.? Schools and the Boyscouts are wonderful for Public Image but we are missing the like minded folks at say Cosplay, Gaming and Comic Book Conventions as well as other crafty type things.? Even the Mall on the weekends when all the singles are out playing kickball the stuff like that.

Emma can you have Henry email me?