[Ponte Alto] Greetings and Well Met!

Jeff French jcfrench at mac.com
Tue Jun 23 19:09:56 PDT 2009

Diego,
     Welcome! within the Barony, we pursue almost all of your
interest. Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons, we practice both
armoured combat and rapier combat. Occasionally, we do dance practices
at the Sunday fighter practices as well. I believe there is also a
calligraphy & illumination workshop once a month as well. Check the
Baronial website for the most recent details:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/weekly.php

Enjoy,
-Jurgen